sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

Yaba Daba Doo ! No fundo do baú 98 FM parte 2



No fundo do baú 98 FM
Aquelas que você quase esqueceu

1. Bon Jovi – Santa Fe
2. Scorpions – Rock you like a hurrycane
3. Bruce Dickinson – Tears of the dragon
4. Natalia Imbruglia – Wishing I was there
5. CCR – Who'll stop the rain
6. Nirvana – Where did you sleep last night
7. Leo Sayer – More than I can say
8. Green Day – Good riddance (Time of your life)
9. Def Leppard – When love and hate collide
10. Accept – Amamos la vida
11. Damn Yankees – High enough
12. Aerosmith – Hole in my soul
13. Firehouse – I live my life for you
14. The Smiths – The boy with the thorn in his side
15. James Blunt – 1973
16. Saigon Kick – Love is on the way
17. Ugly Kid Joe – Cats is in the cradle
18. Nelson – Only time can tell
19. Linkin Park – My December
20. Creed – One last breath

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário